Wednesday, March 26, 2014

So many things to look forward to! I found out my honey surprised me with a trip to not only the Galapagos Islands, but Machu Picchu as well for my upcoming birthday! To say i'm elated is an understatement. This will be a trip of a lifetime as well as his first trip out of the country. I cannot think of a better way to kick start his thirst for new cultures.
It was only a matter of time until we branched out to international travel together. We have already traveled to Seattle and Maui in just the short span of 6 months. Bless his heart, he doesn't complain about my wanderlust soul and nourishes me when he can with nomadic escapes. I am eternally grateful for that. You keep me safe, I'll keep you wild, my love. And ohh the adventure we find ourselves with.
Snuba diving at Molokini Crater and Makena Bay
In front of the Iao Needle 

A cooling dip in the Seven Sacred Pools, Haleakala National Park

No comments:

Post a Comment